Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My meaning of life

The things that I cherish most in life are the relationships that I have with people. Our relationship teaches me so much, much more than any school or college can give me. Although I truly believe that my relationship with my friend's is the greatest gift life can offer, the close bond is difficult to attain. This relationship must be built on honesty and mutual respect. When one party sees to it to benefit solely for themselves, they're being a fucken dick and selling the other person short. I want to be with people who help me; in turn, I will show them all the support they need. Friendship is a two-way street. It doesn't matter if one gives more than the other because we're all here to improve our lives; some need more help than others which is just a fact of life. If you've grasped life, take some time to help those in need. And those in need, listen to what others have to say, they're only trying to help you along your way. A good friend makes you better. So look for qualities that you WANT in yourself IN your friends. Because you are what your friends make you. Peer pressure is something that can never be underestimated, so choose wisely.

Relax, take a nice-long deep breath. Everything in the world will eventually work itself out. It always has, it always will. Some view that as a doing of a higher power, for me, that higher power is just life itself. It will toss you around, but in the end, it will bring you back around. The world keeps spinning even as our world goes haywire; that's because life goes on regardless. Find your inner peace and embrace who you are. LOVE WHO YOU ARE. YOU ARE YOU, and the world is better because of YOU. Everyone is worth-loving, and it all starts by loving yourself. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment