Friday, December 30, 2011

yoyo w'sup

Yo, this is a message for all of y'all: Imma keep being me regardless of who tries to stop me from being me. I didn't change to appease to the girl that I thought I had a future with, so I'm definitely not changing to appease my boys. It shouldn't have to be this way. People should accept you for who you are. I'm open to suggestions to improve; however, this is who I am, and I can't deny that from myself and to others.


Make no mistake, being real is NOT about hurting others. In fact, NEVER hurt others, physically or emotionally because no one needs that shit in their lives. They already have enough issues on their own, so don’t burden them with more of your bullshit. Being real is about being honest: with yourself and with your friends. These statements only improve yourself and the other around you. We seemed to be too insecure of our own strengths/positive qualities that we fail to criticize when we see a wrongdoing. We are all great people capable of doing great things, we just have to make that choice and accept our responsibilities as human beings to care for one another.

Always know that life will ALWAYS eventually work itself out. “The night is darkest before the dawn.” There is always hope for the future. So just relax, be yourself, and accomplish the things that you seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment