Tuesday, January 24, 2012

You are the owner of your life


When you feel miserable because of the people around you, it’s because YOU let them affect you. You let their hate, and their negativity drag you down. Many times people don’t do what you expect them to do, they don’t always do what’s right, but their actions should NOT be the sole dictator of your happiness. People can be either positive or negative to your life, it’s YOU who must decide which one they are, and its up to you to decide which one will have an impact on your life. You have to block out people’s negativity, and strive to stay true to yourself. Life does not explain your situation rather it conveys EVERYONE’s life, the term YOUR LIFE better describes who you are. 

In order to understand humans, you have to understand yourself. 

Take control of your life. I want to be surrounded by people; its impossible for every single one to like me, instead, I must focus on explaining myself and my beliefs to them, so they know what I represent. Their decision to support me or deny me makes no difference on how I feel about myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment